Survived the May anime con again this year, despite some initial issues - like not being able to find my baby (resin) carrier for my dolls-yet one of the local doll owners brought TWO for me to try and I purchased one and it's even better than my first one! and my disc slipped out again during the weekend when I was just sitting still at home.
Lots of pressing things to do now - beta work, doing some constructs in Second Life for the school's island and stuff for the store I'm trying to open in-world, take more SL classes, organize doll meetups, get to the post office, try to get the next story of my own series posted, get some reviews written and posted, blah blah blah. All this while being so exhausted when I come home every night that I pass out right after dinner and sleep through loud TV in our place and the gamer dudes with the surround-sound under us.
I purchased and read Fruits Basket 21 - I never thought I'd cry for Akito... such powerful story-telling.
After I read it, I realized I was missing 20 (and hadn't read it) and went back to purchase it at the con the next day. Then re-read parts of 21 and still cried again.
And so to end this entry, here's a really hungry kitten:
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*